Register for Ice Show
Registration can be completed online -- just as you would register for your regular skating sessions. You will need to register for the appropriate program AND enter your skater’s measurements and sizing for costumes.
Step 1: Register for the Ice Show
- Click “Login” in the top right-hand corner – enter your username and password to proceed
- Click on “Register” in the main navigational bar
- Either select the Skater level in the quick filters on the left to find the program or type “Ice Show” in the Quick Search box near the top – be sure to select the proper Ice Show Registration that is appropriate for your skater’s level, click “Register”. Note: you will be prevented from registering in an ice show category your skater is not eligible for. CanSkaters will be prevented from registering unless they are registered for Session 2.
- Click “Confirm and Register” if you are not registering for any other programs and follow the instructions for payment.
Step 2: Enter your Skater’s measurements
- Click on “My Account” in the top right hand corner, then select “Skaters”. Click on the skater's name that will be taking part in the ice show
- Ensure that your skater’s first name and last name appears as you would prefer in all printed materials for the Ice Show (including cast lists and final printed programs).
- Update all relevant information regarding the skater’s measurement details and allergy information. All measurement fields are required. Please be sure to inform us of your skater’s serious allergies or other special requirements to help us offer a comfortable environment for everyone.
- Click “Update”
Skaters’ measurements must be added to their skater profile by November 19 to ensure proper costume fitting. If you are unfamiliar with measuring, we can help during one of our Ice Show registration sessions. The registration sessions will allow you the opportunity to ask questions, watch a video, view pictures and get all of the details worked out.
When are the Ice Show Information Costume Measurement Sessions?
They are scheduled as follows:
- Saturday, October 28, 2017 -- 10:45 am - 12:30 pm
- Monday, October 30, 2017 -- 6:15 pm - 8:00 pm
- Wednesday, November 1, 2017 -- 6:15 pm - 8:00 pm
- Thursday, November 2, 2017 -- 6:00 pm - 7:45 pm
- Saturday, November 4, 2017 -- 10:45 am - 12:30 pm
- Monday, November 6, 2017 -- 6:15 pm - 8:00 pm
- Wednesday, November 8, 2017 -- 6:15 pm - 8:00 pm
- Thursday, November 9, 2017 -- 6:00 pm - 7:45 pm
Additional schedules for CanSkate session 2 only:
- Monday, January 22, 2018 -- 6:15 pm - 8:00 pm
- Wednesday, January 31, 2018 -- 6:15 pm - 8:00 pm
- Thursday, February 1, 2018 -- 6:00 pm - 7:45 pm
- Saturday, February 3, 2018 -- 10:45 am - 12:30 pm
CONGRATULATIONS!! Once you’ve completed your payment and received your registration receipt, your skater is REGISTERED!
NEED MORE HELP? Attend one of our Ice Show Info Sessions or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STAY TUNED -- Watch your email inbox and our bulletin board or visit our website for details on ticket sales & rehearsal times!