- Fall, Winter and Spring 2021-2022 CanSkate and Pre-CanSkate schedules are available.
- New! We are offering Pre-CanSkate programs for kids ages 4 - 6.
- Read our Welcome to CanSkate document and watch our Beginner's Informational video!
- Fall, Winter and Spring 2021-2022 CanPower and Pre-CanPower schedules are available.
- Our program is led by professional power skating/figure skating coaches who have experience teaching players at all levels -- house league, A/AA/AAA, and up to the OHL.
Stay current on Club news. Like us on Facebook!
About our Club
We are Mississauga’s largest skating club, and we’ve been teaching skills, technique and sportsmanship to all levels of skaters in our community for over 50 years. We offer a dynamic and comprehensive range of programs year-round – from learn to skate to recreational skating, figure skating and power skating – which improve the skills of our members, who range in age from 4 to adult.
Our aim is to help each skater achieve his or her personal goals, enhance self-esteem and promote a healthy lifestyle. We do this by teaching high quality skating skills in a friendly, accessible, team-oriented environment. Based in Rink 3 of Meadowvale Four Rinks, we are a not-for-profit Skate Canada-sanctioned club with our year-round operations made possible thanks to our dedicated team of volunteers, who work alongside professional skating coaches.
SMSC is a proud recipient of the Ontario Trillium Foundation's Resilient Communities Fund. We are grateful to OTF as we continue to recover and rebuild from the impacts emerging from COVID-19.