Fall/Winter 2022 - 2023
**** StarSkate registration opens August 18 at 7:00PM ****
We are offering four (4) package structures to our StarSkate members:
- Recreational Package
Includes 2 on-ice sessions and 1 off-ice class of your choice.
- Development Package
Includes 3 on-ice sessions and 2 off-ice classes of your choice. 2 free on-ice drop ins.
- Competitive Package
Includes 4 on-ice sessions and 3 off-ice classes of your choice. 4 free on-ice drop ins.
- Elite Package
Includes unlimited on-ice sessions and 3 off-ice classes of your choice. Unlimited on-ice drop ins on any regular sessions.
|Package Pricing 2022-2023|
When registering, the system will automatically update the package cost if the exact number of on-ice and off-ice programs are in your cart.
If you want to register for more programs in addition to what you have in your package, you will need to do it separately (new invoice). Be sure to register the least expensive program on the new invoice as you will pay full price on the extra program.
If you have more than one skater to register, complete the registration of your first skater and create a new/separate invoice for your succeeding skater(s) using the same process. 1 skater 1 invoice.
****In addition to the program fees shown below, each participant must pay:
- $44 Skate Canada membership fee, payable once per skating season (due upon registration).
- $75 Administration fee, due upon registration, to help cover online registration,website hosting, credit card processing as well as banking fees.
- $50 Fundraising support per family.
- $60 Non-Resident fee, payable once per skating season for all non-Mississauga residents (due upon assessment or residency by administrators).
- $250 volunteer buyout to be charged on May 31, 2023 if required volunteer hours are not completed. If paying in full, $250 will be charged at registration and will be refunded when required volunteer hours have been completed.
- All regular session fees can either be paid in full up front or in the following installments:
- 25% due upon registration
- 25% due on October 15, 2022
- 25% due on December 15, 2022
- 25% due on February 15, 2023
- Changes to registrations after September 25, 2022 will be subject to a $25 processing fee. Once a change is made, this change is considered final and further changes will not be accepted. THIS FEE WILL BE ENFORCED. There will be no fee to add a session.
- All fees can be paid online by credit card or by cheque within 3 days of registration. If paying by installment payments by cheque, please provide post-dated cheques for your future installment payments.
Fall/Winter 2022-2023 Skating Level Qualifications
Download our STARSkate 2022-2023 Fall/Winter Schedules:
- 2022-2023 StarSkate On-Ice Schedule by Day
- 2022-2023 StarSkate On-Ice Schedule by Level
- 2022-2023 StarSkate Off Ice Schedule by Day
- 2022-2023 StarSkate Package Pricing
|Mondays - September 12, 2022 to June 5, 2023 (30 sessions)|
|September 12 to October 3 (schedule different for beginning of season)
|October 17 to June 5
|Tuesdays - September 6, 2022 to June 6, 2023 (33 sessions)|
|September 6 to October 4 (schedule different for beginning of season)
|October 11 to June 6
|Wednesdays - September 7, 2022 to June 7, 2023 (34 sessions)|
|September 7 to October 5 (schedule different for beginning of season)
|October 12 to June 7
|Thursdays - September 8, 2022 to June 1, 2023 (33 sessions)|
|September 8 to October 6 (schedule different for beginning of season)
|October 13 to June 1
|Fridays - September 9, 2022 to June 9, 2023 (33 sessions)|
|Saturdays - September 10, 2022 to June 10, 2023 (33 sessions)|
|September 10 to October 8 (schedule different for beginning of season)
|October 15 to June 10
Schedules and prices subject to change due to scheduling updates, errors & omissions.
Fall/Winter 2022-2023 Refund Policy
SMSC has a no refund policy after the first 3 weeks (September 25, 2022) of the STARSkate program. No exceptions will be made. A pro-rated refund will be granted to any skater choosing to cancel their membership before September 25, 2022 by way of written notification. The amount refunded will be calculated using the pro-rated session fees from date of received notification of termination to the club less $25 administration fee and the Skate Canada membership fee of $44. Further to this, a credit may be issued for medical reasons only once the club receives a written document requesting a credit, due to lost skating time which consists of 4 or more consecutive weeks and accompanied by a Doctor’s Certificate. All credits of session fees will be pro-rated, minus the Skate Canada fee and Administration Fee.
Changes to registrations after September 25, 2022 will be subject to a $25 processing fee. Once a change is made, this change is considered final and further changes will not be accepted. There will be no fee to add a session.
COVID 19 Positive Test Results, Refund/Credit Policy
If for any reason a skater tests positive for COVID-19, SMSC will need medical documentation of the positive results before offering a refund or credit for missed skating sessions.