Fall/Winter 2021 - 2022
New this year!!!
We are offering three (3) package structures to our StarSkate members:
- Junior Developmental Package - $2,815 (Star 1 - Star 4 only)
Includes 3 on-ice sessions and 2 off-ice classes of your choice.
- Senior Advanced Package - $3,760
Includes 4 on-ice sessions and 2 off-ice classes of your choice.
- Elite Skater Package - $4,130
Includes unlimited on-ice sessions and 3 off-ice classes of your choice.
Please only register for the sessions you intend to skate on a regular basis.
When registering, the system will automatically update the package cost if and only if the exact number of on-ice and off-ice programs are in your cart.
To be a member in good standing at our club, STARSkaters must skate a minimum of TWO regular sessions per week. Only skaters who register for 2 or more sessions are able to test and participate in club activities.
****In addition to the lesson fees shown below, each participant must pay:
- $44 Skate Canada membership fee, payable once per skating season (due upon registration).
- $75 Administration fee, due upon registration, to help cover online registration,website hosting, credit card processing as well as banking fees.
- $50 Fundraising support per family.
- $60 Non-Resident fee, payable once per skating season for all non-Mississauga residents (due upon assessment or residency by administrators).
- Changes to registrations after September 26, 2021 will be subject to a $25 processing fee. Once a change is made, this change is considered final and further changes will not be accepted. THIS FEE WILL BE ENFORCED. There will be no fee to add a session.
- All regular session fees can either be paid in full up front or in the following installments:
- 25% due upon registration
- 25% due on October 16, 2021
- 25% due on December 16, 2021
- 25% due on February 16, 2022
- All fees can only be paid online by credit card.
Download or print copies of our STARSkate 2021-2022 Fall/Winter Schedules:
- 2021-2022 StarSkate On-Ice Schedule by Day
- 2021-2022 StarSkate On-Ice Schedule by Level
- 2021-2022 StarSkate Off Ice Schedule by Day
Fall/Winter 2021-2022 Skating Level Qualifications
|Mondays - September 13, 2021 to June 6, 2022 (33 sessions)|
|Tuesdays - September 7, 2021 to June 7, 2022 (34 sessions)|
|Wednesdays - September 8, 2021 to June 8, 2022 (37 sessions)|
|Thursdays - September 9, 2021 to June 9, 2022 (36 sessions)|
|Fridays - September 10, 2021 to June 10, 2022 (36 sessions)|
|Saturdays - September 11, 2021 to June 11, 2022 (36 sessions)|
Schedules and prices subject to change due to scheduling updates, errors & omissions.
Fall/Winter 2021-2022 Refund Policy
SMSC has a no refund policy after the first 3 weeks (September 26, 2021) of the STARSkate program. No exceptions will be made. A pro-rated refund will be granted to any skater choosing to cancel their membership before September 26, 2021 by way of written notification. The amount refunded will be calculated using the pro-rated session fees from date of received notification of termination to the club less $25 administration fee and the Skate Canada membership fee of $44. Further to this, a credit may be issued for medical reasons only once the club receives a written document requesting a credit, due to lost skating time which consists of 4 or more consecutive weeks and accompanied by a Doctor’s Certificate. All credits of session fees will be pro-rated, minus the Skate Canada fee and Administration Fee.
Changes to registrations after September 26, 2021 will be subject to a $25 processing fee. Once a change is made, this change is considered final and further changes will not be accepted. There will be no fee to add a session.
COVID 19 Positive Test Results, Refund/Credit Policy
If for any reason a skater tests positive for COVID-19, SMSC will need medical documentation of the positive results before offering a refund or credit for missed skating sessions.