Designated Test Days: High Test (Senior Bronze to Gold) + Low Test (Preliminary to Junior Bronze)
* NEW this year is the addition of Senior Bronze Level Testing to High Test Days
Test Days are as follows:
- November 9, 2016
- February 7, 2017
- April 11, 2017
- May 25, 2017
Information for DESIGNATED TEST DAYS
(Preliminary, Jr. Bronze, Sr Bronze, Jr. Silver, Sr Silver, Gold)
Costs for Testing:
$25.00/SINGLE TEST. Each Additional test is + $12.00. Please bring your purchased ticket(s) or cash money to music room upon arrival. Thank you
As directed by Skate Canada (Central Ontario Section), once the final test lists have been submitted to the test chair (2 weeks prior to test day), NO refunds will be awarded unless it is due to a medical reason.
Test day schedule will be posted at the rink and on the website approximately (1) one week before.
Parents & Skaters please remember that ALL Ice Sessions and Off Ice Classes are CANCELLED on HIGH Test Days.
Note: Skaters will not be evaluated unless a valid ticket has been provided prior to the evaluation.
Please DO NOT Purchase The Star 1 -5 TICKETS If Your Skater is Testing on FEBRARY 7, 2017 This is not a STAR 1 - 5 Program Assessment Day. It is a traditional Designated Test Day . Fees for these tests are same as last year and listed below. $25.00 for 1st test and an additonal $12.00 for subsequents tests. Please bring your money for the tests to the music room upon arrival with your skater.
FEBRUARY 7th is a DESIGNATED TEST DAY (not a Star 1 - 5 Assessment Day).
Skaters Who ARE TESTING please adhere to the following regulations:
- Be at the arena 1 hour before your actual scheduled time to test.
- When you arrive at the rink, go to the Music Room inside Rink 3 to CHECK IN and PAY for your tests. IF test fees are not paid in advance, skaters will not be allowed to test.
- All warm-ups are to be done inside Rink 3 (not in the lobby of Meadowvale 4 Rinks).
- Good luck!
Are you a parent?
- To ensure our test day runs smoothly and quietly, parents are not permitted at ice-level during test days. Parents can access the upstairs viewing area via the Rink 4 entrance. If your skater needs help tying skates, their coach will bring them out to the lobby so you can do that.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Test Chair at email@example.com
- If a skater who is scheduled to test and does not show up for their test on test day, they are STILL responsible for paying for their tests.