SMFSC Skater Donation Wish List
In order to keep our costs – and our fees for skaters – as low as possible, we are asking families to help us meet the ongoing needs of our skaters through donations.
We are asking for your help throughout the year to contribute some of the items listed below. Kindly leave donations in our music room, in our blue lockbox (outside the music room), or better yet send us an email with the details (email@example.com) so we can acknowledge your donations.
We always need:
- Boxes of tissues/Kleenex (we go through hundreds a year!)
- Gift Cards in any amount for local grocery stores – on test days, it will help us feed judges, coaches and volunteers over 8-12 hr period)
- Standard 8 ½ x 11 white printer/copy paper
- White envelopes
- 4x6 black picture frames
- 8x10 black picture frames
Club Competitions & Test Days
- Gift Cards for hospitality (in any amount for local grocery stores – it will help us feed judges, coaches and volunteers over 8-12 hr period)
Spring Banquet (June 2017)
- Flower bouquets (banquet)
- Engraving services