Welcome to Streetsville Meadowvale Skating Club
To stay current on Club news --
Be sure to Like us on Facebook!
Registration NOW OPEN!
About our Club
We are Mississauga’s largest skating club, and we’ve been teaching skills, technique and sportsmanship to all levels of skaters in our community for over 50 years. We offer a dynamic and comprehensive range of programs year-round – from learn to skate to recreational skating, figure skating and power skating – which improve the skills of our 600+ members, who range in age from 4 to adult.
Our aim is to help each skater achieve his or her personal goals, enhance self-esteem and promote a healthy lifestyle. We do this by teaching high quality skating skills in a friendly, accessible, team-oriented environment. Based in Rink 3 of Meadowvale 4 Rinks, we are a not-for-profit Skate Canada-sanctioned club with our year-round operations made possible thanks to our dedicated team of volunteers, who work alongside professional skating coaches.
We are a proud recipient of a grant from the Ontario Trillium Foundation, which is helping us expand our programming and better serve our existing members.
- Strong skating is a big differentiator for hockey/ringette players. Improve your skating technique and skills with the ONLY CanPower program in Mississauga.
- Our next CANPower classes will be held in September 2016 for Level 1 & Level 2 skaters.
- Classes will be held throughtout the month of September so please check the schedule posted on our CanPower Pages for more details and qualiication levels.
- Our program is led by professional power skating/figure skating coaches who have experience teaching players at all levels -- house league, A/AA/AAA, and up to the OHL.
Synchro Skate Updates
- Did you know? Our synchro team is called Ice Infiniti.
- We are delighted to welcome Sarah Clarke as our new Synchro coach.
- We are very excited to have such a skilled Synchro skater, with significant international experience, join our club.
- Sarah is enthusiastic about helping us continue to develop the Synchro program at our club, and to share her knowledge with up-and-coming skaters.
Sarah has competed at the national and international level as a member of Brampton’s Gold Ice Junior team, which placed 2nd in the world (2007/08) and 4th in the world (2008/09).
- For more information on our Synchro Skate program, go to our Synchro Skate Page