Welcome to Streetsville Meadowvale Skating Club
We are Mississauga’s largest skating club, and we’ve been teaching skills, technique and sportsmanship to all levels of skaters in our community for over 50 years. We offer a dynamic and comprehensive range of programs year-round – from learn to skate to recreational skating, figure skating and power skating – which improve the skills of our 600+ members, who range in age from 4 to adult.
CanSkate Registration is NOW OPEN!
STARSkate Registration is NOW OPEN. Check your skater's qualifications in your account and register your skater for the correct level.
To stay current on Club news --
Be sure to Like us on Facebook!
- Registration is NOW OPEN!
- For more information on our STARSkate program, go to our STARSkate Page.
- FULL SESSIONS INCLUDE:
- Wed Jump 5:15
- Wed Jump 6:10
- Wed Jump 6:55
- Thu Cross-Training 6:30
- Thu Cross-Training 7:20
- Mon Pilates 6:00
- Mon Pilates 7:40
- Wed Jun / Int 5:10
- Mon Jun 7:40
2015-2016 Fall/Winter Schedule (by day)
2015-2016 Fall/Winter Schedule (by level)
2015-2016 Fall/Winter Off-Ice Schedule
About our Club
Our aim is to help each skater achieve his or her personal goals, enhance self-esteem and promote a healthy lifestyle. We do this by teaching high quality skating skills in a friendly, accessible, team-oriented environment. Based in Rink 3 of Meadowvale 4 Rinks, we are a not-for-profit Skate Canada-sanctioned club with our year-round operations made possible thanks to our dedicated team of volunteers, who work alongside professional skating coaches.
We are a proud recipient of a grant from the Ontario Trillium Foundation, which is helping us expand our programming and better serve our existing members.
- Strong skating is a big differentiator for hockey/ringette players. Improve your skating technique and skills with the ONLY CanPower program in Mississauga.
- Our next classes will be during March/April/May 2016 (including during March Break). Please check back in the new year for more details and to register.
- Check out our CanPower Pages for more details.
- Our program is led by professional power skating/figure skating coaches who have experience teaching players at all levels -- house league, A/AA/AAA, and up to the OHL.
Synchro Skate Updates
- Registration for Fall/Winter 2015-2016 will begin Sunday August 16th at 8 a.m.
- Did you know? Our synchro team is called Ice Infinity and this season, they will be competing at the Juvenile level.
- For more information on our Synchro Skate program, go to our Synchro Skate Page