Ice Show Tickets - Buy Yours Now!
Information is now posted for our ticket sales.
Also, check our Ice Show Page for ongoing updates!
The Parent and Skater Information Package is now available for download
Ice Show Rehearsal Reminders
DON'T MISS ICE SHOW FINALE PRACTICE ON FRIDAY, MAY 6TH, FROM 4:45 - 6:45
Rehearsals for Ice Show from Mon, May 9, to Thu May 12 have been moved to Rink 2.
Register soon! Spots are filling quickly.
Welcome to Streetsville Meadowvale Skating Club
We are Mississauga’s largest skating club, and we’ve been teaching skills, technique and sportsmanship to all levels of skaters in our community for over 50 years. We offer a dynamic and comprehensive range of programs year-round – from learn to skate to recreational skating, figure skating and power skating – which improve the skills of our 600+ members, who range in age from 4 to adult.
OFFICE HOURS -- Thanks to our recent grant from the Ontario Trillium Foundation, we are able to offer office hours at Meadowvale 4 Rinks (inside Rink 3). If you have a question, here are the hours:
Mondays: 6 - 7:30 pm; Wednesdays: 6 - 7:30 pm; Thursdays: 6 - 7:15 pm; Saturdays: 10:45 am - noon. Our Member Services Administrator, Karen Hornsby is on hand to answer questions. As always, if you aren't able to get to the Rink, please drop us an email at email@example.com. We try to respond as quickly as possible, usually within 12 hours.
To stay current on Club news --
Be sure to Like us on Facebook!
About our Club
Our aim is to help each skater achieve his or her personal goals, enhance self-esteem and promote a healthy lifestyle. We do this by teaching high quality skating skills in a friendly, accessible, team-oriented environment. Based in Rink 3 of Meadowvale 4 Rinks, we are a not-for-profit Skate Canada-sanctioned club with our year-round operations made possible thanks to our dedicated team of volunteers, who work alongside professional skating coaches.
We are a proud recipient of a grant from the Ontario Trillium Foundation, which is helping us expand our programming and better serve our existing members.
- Strong skating is a big differentiator for hockey/ringette players. Improve your skating technique and skills with the ONLY CanPower program in Mississauga.
- Our next CANPower classes will be held in August 2016 for Level 1 skaters.
- Classes will be held Tuesday August 2nd thru Friday August 5th 7-7:50pm (Week 1) and Monday August 8th thru Thursday August 11th 7-7:50pm (Week 2).
- Check out our CanPower Pages for more details and qualiication levels.
- Our program is led by professional power skating/figure skating coaches who have experience teaching players at all levels -- house league, A/AA/AAA, and up to the OHL.
Synchro Skate Updates
- Did you know? Our synchro team is called Ice Infinity.
- We are delighted to welcome Sarah Clarke as our new Synchro coach.
- We are very excited to have such a skilled Synchro skater, with significant international experience, join our club.
- Sarah is enthusiastic about helping us continue to develop the Synchro program at our club, and to share her knowledge with up-and-coming skaters.
Sarah has competed at the national and international level as a member of Brampton’s Gold Ice Junior team, which placed 2nd in the world (2007/08) and 4th in the world (2008/09).
- For more information on our Synchro Skate program, go to our Synchro Skate Page