Welcome to Streetsville Meadowvale FSC
We are Mississauga’s largest skating club, and we’ve been teaching skills, technique and sportsmanship to all levels of skaters in our community for 50 years. We offer a dynamic and comprehensive range of programs year-round – from learn to skate to recreational skating, figure skating and power skating – which improve the skills of our 600+ members, who range in age from 4 to adult.
Our aim is to help each skater achieve his or her personal goals, enhance self-esteem and promote a healthy lifestyle. We do this by teaching high quality skating skills in a friendly, accessible, team-oriented environment. Based in Rink 3 of Meadowvale 4 Rinks, we are a not-for-profit Skate Canada-sanctioned club with our year-round operations made possible thanks to our dedicated team of volunteers, who work alongside professional skating coaches.
- Strong skating is a big differentiator for hockey/ringette players. Improve your skating technique and skills with the ONLY CanPower program in Mississauga.
- REGISTER NOW!
- Check out our CanPower Pages for more details.
- The program is led by professional power skating/figure skating coaches with extensive years of experience with players at all levels -- house league, A/AA/AAA, and up to the OHL.
- Registration for Summer School is now open. See our STARSkate Schedule page for more details.
- NEW THIS YEAR: Skaters will be prevented from registering unless their Skate Canada Tests qualify them for their proper skating level. YOU MUST use your original login to register your skater.
- For more information on our STARSkate program, go to our STARSkate Page.
- Looking to pick up an extra session? Go to our Guest Skating page to find out which sessions have availability.
Synchro Skate Updates
- Registration is now available online for Summer Synchro skills for team members.
- For more information on our Synchro Skate program, go to our Synchro Skate Page
Important Notice about Club Dressing Rooms
Please see our policies page regarding dressing room usage.